Saga continues: Mujahedeen secrets 229/01/2008 Written by minor
Mujahedeen Secrets 2 — newest version of encryption tools was released by Global Islamic Media Front. As ZDNet Australia informed, “Asrar Al-Mujahidin” or “Mujahedeen Secrets” contains also encrypted chat and forum supported instant messaging.
Second version of the tool brings some new features. As in release notes the authors stated, this is the program for secure multicast islamic network and contains all major encryption tools in small size.
– five strongest encryption algorithms in cryptography. (AES finalist algorithms).
– symmetrical encryption keys 256-bit (Ultra Strong Symmetric Encryption).
– encryption keys for symmetric length of 2048-bit RSA (private and public).
– ROM compression (the highest levels of compression)
– stealthy ciphering
– cipher auto-detection.
– sile shredder
Now second has some new features:
– secure messaging
– files to text encoding
– checking digital signatures of files
– creating digital signature of the file
Second version indicates approach of radicals in hiding their activity. More secure communication and file handling gives mighty tools to all supporters. First version was released approximately one year ago.